Monday, January 2, 2012

Viva Test

Ok. viva test? So you gonna test drive the Viva car and review it??Some may ask. I am not going to test drive any car.But why Viva test ?Well, erm...I gonna to crap about the oral test for the subject English Legal System or maybe known as Common Law reasoning.Oh crap!!the test gonna be held on the 9th of January.I was given an opportunity to choose the topic which had been given. There is about 3 question in the question sheet. I only need to choose one. One?? yeah one.

Question one was about Human Right Act 1998
Question two was about Jury
Question three was about Judicial Appointment

Oh ya!! this test is a one to one basis and there is a hidden camera too. One to one??Hidden Camera?hahahahaha..yeah there is!So sad. :( I am planning to discuss about the Human Right Act 1998 but guess what?? After doing some research about that act i realized that The scope of discussion is veryveryvery wide. So now i am changing my mind to do question three...Whhich is....... Judicial Appointment!!!!!!hahahahaha
Gonna prepare now..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment