Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Gift ?

I went to Singapore last year (2-3 weeks before Christmas) to visit my aunt.I went to Chinatown with my mum..We went to every shopping complex;hanging around.We spot a camera shop,went into it to survey cameras.After a period of time,I was interested with a camera.My mum on the other hand was super geng.She found out that I liked the camera so much. then she bought me a camera...As a Christmas gift?I personally don't know!!
We then went to a Chinatown streets?I don't know.The one located near the MRT..We walked..stopped and listened to the promoters talking about their products.They talked and talked for about 30 minutes :trying to promoted the stuff that they are selling..But at the end.....



We didn't buy anything..They were so cham..couldn't convinced us.


Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment